Saturday 1 January 2011

a new year, a new life, new plans, new dreams

so here i am.. in a new year, this one adds up to 4, 4 is a number i hold very dear, therefore it should be a very special year.. maybe this year i will truly find my direction from the imperfection that is my life.

ive discovered my life wont be how i want it to be just because i tell it too, and no matter how hard i try i cant avoid the inevitable relapses.. but what i can do is live my life as productively and purposefully as i can and try to make the spaces between relapse grow and make sure i never give up.. and never allow the permenance that the drs always tell me my relapses will be..

i have many many plans though.. i may be at this time entirely incapaacitated.. but dreams are made to follow.. whats the poinyt in dreams you dont pursue.. and i have come up with a multitude of ideas which need to be followed throuh..

on another note ive started a new progress more health orientated blog..this one is more to do with life as a whole and dreams and persistance and stubbornness.. the other is about progress health and complications mainly to save me telling everyone the same storys updates etc so have a follow

No comments:

Post a Comment